Panda Farms has been producing high quality cannabis for the Oregon medical marijuana community since 2009. At Panda Farms we offer a variety of strains that range from Oregon based genetics to strains from across the globe including some rare, boutique varieties. We offer two lines of flower, one is a salt based natural line and the other is a fully organic line. Our farm takes great pride in using the safest pest control methods and does not use harmful pesticides. With a combined 50 years of cannabis cultivation experience, our team looks forward to bringing you natural and organic products that you can feel good about.
We would love to hear from you! Please feel free to contact us with questions or if you would like to learn more about your batch number.
Follow us on Social Media
PANDA FARMS IS ACCEPTING RESUMES TO EXPAND OUR FARM CREW!
Our ideal candidate is alert, reliable, and on-time, with a strong work ethic and attention to detail. We are looking for workers who can follow directions and execute the plans of the head farmer. Candidates must be available 5 days a week for 6-8 hour shifts, totaling 30-40 hour per week.
Note that all files submitted should be Word or PDF format and 2MB max.
– must be 21 years or older
– must possess an OLCC marijuana worker permit at time of application
– must have a reliable vehicle for transportation (no exceptions)
– the ability to stand up or sit down for the duration of the shift
– the ability to bend down low and reach up high
– the ability to carry and lift 65 lbs.
– the ability to walk up and down stairs
– the ability to work on short ladders
– flexible/open availability